zaterdag 14 maart 2015

#6 Outgoing; B-day gifts and new postcards

Let's start with my outgoing mail of this week: 



Two B-day gifts for two of my penpals (I'm not going to tell for who it is)

Twee verrassingen voor twee van mijn pen vrienden (ik ga niet zeggen voor wie wat is)









B-day gifts: 


Well I didn't had nice B-day gifts anymore for my penpals so I went shopping: 

Omdat ik geen leuke verassingen meer voor mijn pen vrienden had ben ik maar eens gaan winkelen:






New Postcards: 


My boyfriend always plays LEAGUE of LEGENDS. When I'm sitting next to him I really don't know what he is doing to be honest. But I <3 the drawings. So when I saw I could order postcards from this game I didn't hesitate. This is the result:

Mijn vriend speelt altijd LEAGUE of LEGENDS. Als ik naast hem zit begrijp ik echt nooit iets van het spel. Wel vind ik de tekeningen echt fantastische. Dus toen ik zag dat ik ergens postkaarten hierover kon bestellen heb ik geen enkel moment getwijfeld. Dit is het resultaat: 






I think they look really really really nice! 

Ik vind ze echt helemaal geweldig! 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten